Friday, August 6, 2010

After 11 Tools - Reflections

I really enjoyed exploring all of the apps for the Ipod touch. The Image Generator - ImageChef was another one of my favorite tools. I plan to use it with my students at the beginning of the year to create and display their names in various places throughout my classroom to help with name recognition.

The use of these new tools will definitely empower teachers and engage our PreK students. Having several computers and the Ipod touch will help us with individualized learning, as well as small and whole group instruction.
I have learned so much about how I can bring 21st century teaching tools into the classroom!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I think your students are going to enjoy exploring the apps on the iPod Touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be in your classroom. You were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete